POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Skybox Issue : Skybox Issue Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:32:19 EDT (-0400)
  Skybox Issue
From: Simon
Date: 10 Oct 2007 15:04:23
Message: <470d2237$1@news.povray.org>
I've posted an image in p.b.i

Short version: I've got some images to use for a skybox, 112.5 degree
viewing angle on the images and they should all match up perfectly.

I've only got the sides not the top and bottomin place but I can already see
that the images don't join smoothly. I've set ambient 0 diffuse 1

I believe I need to stop light being effected by the angle of incidence,
unless someone else can point out the obvious?

Would someone please kick me in the right direction?